Terms and Conditions
- If you can’t see the model of fire or fireplace you want listed on this website, please ask, as we can probably supply it anyway.
- Delivery is free to most UK mainland addresses. Exceptions include the Scottish Highlands and Isle of Man etc. If in doubt please enquire prior to purchase.
- House of Fire does not ordinarily supply the international market. There may be exceptions to this rule dependent on the product being purchased, however, an additional shipping charge will apply. Please enquire before attempting to purchase if you are outside of the UK mainland.
- Product information such as images, measurements and other technical specifications are supplied in good faith and are intended as a general guide. Please be aware that manufacturers reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice, therefore, please check any crucial product specifications with us or the manufacturer before committing to a purchase. E&EO. Installation manuals are normally available on request.
- Before making a purchase please ensure that a qualified installer has surveyed and confirmed that your chosen product is suitable for your needs and site requirements.
- All gas products are powered by natural gas and not lpg unless otherwise stated.
- Our fitting, servicing and repairs services are available throughout the West Yorkshire area. Outside of this area please ask as it is sometimes possible for our fitters to travel further distances depending on current workload.
- Many of our products are offered with the option of collection. In most instances an additional discount on the price quoted will be available if you are able to collect. The level of discount will vary depending on the product and will reflect the saving made on the absence of a shipping cost.
- We respectfully ask that, in the case of delivered items, the purchaser inspects the product(s) for any signs of damage and reports any problems back to us within 24 hours of delivery. No claims for cosmetic damage will be considered after this time period.